To help desensitize & get more comfortable with toothbrushing, gum massage, and oral care|||ARK's Z-Vibe® Dental Kit is specifically tailored to improve oral hygiene skills and awareness for individuals with oral defensiveness and/or sensory needs. Kit includes: 1 Z-Vibe® handle, 1 Floss Tip, 12 Waterpik Flossers, 2 Brush Tips (1 hard and 1 soft), and 1 Tongue Tip.
Use the Soft Brush Tip (blue, pliable bristles) for gentle gum massage and teeth cleaning. Use the Hard Brush Tip (yellow, firm bristles) as a transition to the eventual use of a regular toothbrush. Use the Tongue Tip to gently scrape / remove food particles from the top of the tongue. Use the Floss Tip to scale each tooth for tartar management. Or, place one of the small flossers on the end of the Floss Tip to gently floss between teeth for healthy gums.
To turn the Z-Vibe on, simply twist the Switch Tip *just* until it starts to vibrate (please do not overtighten!). When turned on, its smooth, gentle vibration stimulates the gums, palate, lips, and tongue. This sensory tactile input can help increase oral awareness and/or decrease oral sensitivities. The level of vibration is also quieter and less intense than storebought toothbrushes - perfect for children with sensory needs to get used to oral and dental care. While the Z-Vibe® is mainly used for oral motor stimulation, it can also be used outside the mouth on the cheeks, neck, and arms for additional sensory input.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare from the pull-down menu above)
- The Z-Vibe measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Floss and Tongue Tip colors may vary
- A sturdy plastic storage case is available as an add-on for a discounted price (regularly $6.99 when purchased separately)
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.