Xtra Tough, but still chewy! Recommended for moderate chewers and/or as a next-level after the original Grabber for building jaw strength|||ARK's Grabber® XT is an "Xtra Tough" version of the original Grabber®. It's firmer, but still chewy and resilient, recommended for moderate chewers and/or those who prefer more resistance as they chew. Or for those with a weak jaw, individuals can "graduate" from the original Grabber® to this tougher version to gradually build jaw strength. This oral motor chew tool can be used:
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
Made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For a tougher version of the Grabber® XT, check out the XXT version. For the toughest chew tool overall, click here.
- With its patented P shape design, the Grabber® features a "built-in" handle that makes it easy for the hand to hold.
- While all surfaces can be chewed on, the long extension allows individuals to reach the back molar area where we do most of our chewing.
- The Grabber® measures 5 inches lengthwise, just under 2 inches across the loop/handle, and half an inch thick.
- The Grabber® comes in several different sizes, textures, and resiliencies to best fit each individual's needs. To view them all, click here.
- This listing is for the Grabber XT - an "Xtra Tough" chew tools recommended for moderate chewers. Individuals working on building jaw strength and oral tone can also graduate to the Grabber® XT once they've become comfortable chewing on the softer Grabber®.
- Made in the USA