Smooth or textured chewable rings; Click to see all 4 colors|||Made in the USA chewable rings for your little ones to love! ARK's Baby Chew Rings come in two different options - smooth or textured. The textured ones have extra tactile ribs for more sensory input. Both classic designs are a safe way for babies and toddlers to mouth, chew, and sooth sore gums.
The Baby Ring comes in 2 density/toughness levels. The standard level is soft and chewy. The XT level is firmer yet still chewy and pliable. Some babies may prefer the firmer option, as it provides added resistance and input to the gums.
- Easy for little hands to hold
- Measures approximately 3.25 inches in diameter and .4 inch thick
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Recommended for ages 6 months - 3 years. For children over 3 years, check out the Grabber and/or Y-Chew.
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color hues may vary slightly
- When not in use, can be stored on most adult wrists
- Each ring is sold individually
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Made by ARK Therapeutic in Columbia, SC, USA
Adult supervision required.