A feeding therapy staple with a "just right" spoon bowl size|||Finally! The Spoon Tip (an attachment for the Z-Vibe, both sold separately) has been a feeding therapy favorite for over 15 years. ARK's proSpoon™ has that same spoon bowl that we know and love, but now it's available as a standalone non-vibratory spoon.
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon feeding utensil from being overloaded with too much food.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
- Each small spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures .35" in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large spoon measures 6" long. The handle measures .4" in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1" (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- A textured version of the proSpoon™ is available separately here
Please note: this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please click here instead.
Caution: this product is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). Direct adult supervision required at all times.