The longest pendant shape; Click to see all 19 colors|||ARK's Bite Saber® Sensory Chewelry is a safe and super cool solution for anyone who needs to chew. At 4 inches long and just under half an inch in diameter, it’s just the right size to reach the back molars where chewing is needed the most. Use it to provide calming proprioceptive input to the jaw, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing on fingers, shirt collars, sleeves, pencils, etc. The Bite Saber® features a tactile handle with a smooth "blade" for biting/chewing. And like all ARK chews, it comes in three color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own adjustable breakaway necklace cord. Color hues may vary slightly.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 18 years ago, ARK's Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. The Bite Saber® is modeled after the same Grabber that you've come to know and love, only shaped into a fun design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- Each pendant measures approximately 4 inches long, .4 inch in diameter at the blade end, and .5 inch in diameter at the handle end.
- This is a good option for those who want a longer option than the Krypto-Bite® or Brick Stick™ (which are an inch shorter).
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.