Customize your own Z-Vibe|||ARK's Z-Vibe® is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
Usually the Z-Vibe® comes by default with 1 Probe Tip (as sold here). That's what we recommend getting if you're not sure what to get, as the Probe Tip is the most versatile tip. However, some people have asked for just the handle alone, or to customize the Probe Tip to a different tip, and so this listing is a fully customizable Z-Vibe®! Choose which tip option you'd like from the pull-down menu above (or choose "no thank you" for the tip if you only want the vibrating handle without a tip attachment). Extra batteries as well as a case are also available as optional add-ons.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
- To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten).
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.