A basic Z-Vibe kit with a set of 3 tip attachments; Click to customize|||ARK's Z-Vibe® Carry Kit comes with 1 Z-Vibe® handle and 3 interchangeable tips. It comes by default with: 1 Probe Tip, 1 Preefer Tip, and 1 Fine Tip. The Probe Tip is the most versatile tip option for the Z-Vibe, with three different textures (smooth, bumpy, and striated) for sensory stimulation and tactile input. The Preefer Tip is the second most popular tip, featuring a cylindrical design for "rolling" stimulation for a different sensation. And the Fine Tip allows you to target specific areas in the mouth. However, you can also customize any of these options using the pull-down menus.
Each component of this kit is available separately, but you save between $5 to $17 (depending on which tips you choose) by buying them in a bundle here. For even more of a savings, see the Travel Kit.
Please note: the unit comes with a special Vibe Battery not available in stores. We recommend buying a spare using the pull down menu above. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip just until it starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten!).
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe® Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
- Optional add-on: a sturdy storage case. If you'd like a case, simply add it from the pull-down menu above.
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.