A "fangtastic" design; Click to see all 10 colors|||Made in the USA, ARK's Saber Tooth Chewelry Necklace is a safe and discreet solution for anyone who needs to chew. Use it to provide calming and organizing proprioceptive input to the jaw, to help increase focus during homework and other activities, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc. Whether you call it a saber tooth, shark tooth, or dinosaur tooth, this chewable pendant has a "fangtastic" cool factor that both kids and adults will love. And just like all ARK chew tools, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
**Please note: because of the pointed tip though, this shape is not the overall longest lasting shape for avid/aggressive chewing. For the longest lasting chew for avid chewing, check out the Y-Chew XXT.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own adjustable breakaway necklace cord. Color hues may vary slightly.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. Please note: because of the pointed tip, this is not a shape we recommend for very aggressive chewing. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, click here.
- Each pendant measures about 2.5 inches long, an inch across the widest part, and just under half an inch thick.
- The long length means you can reach to the back molar area where we do most of our chewing and where proprioceptive input to the jaw is needed most.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Made in the USA! Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.