One of the thinnest chew pendants; Click to see all 13 colors|||Made in the USA, ARK’s Chew Tags are a safe and super discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. These chewable dog tag necklaces are the same shape as ARK's Super Star, only thinner (.3" thick) and smooth on both sides. These chewable dog tag necklaces are a good fit for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, click here). Use these Chew Tags as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, they're made in South Carolina, USA and come in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each chewable dog tag necklace comes with 2 pendants together on 1 breakaway necklace cord. Color hues may vary slightly.
*Please note: because of its thinner shape, even in XXT, this is not the overall longest lasting chew necklace for heavy/aggressive chewing. ARK's Dino-Bite is usually the longest lasting necklace for very avid chewing.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 18 years ago, our Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. ARK's Chew Tags are the same concept, only shaped into a fun and fashionable design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- Each pendant measures about 2" tall, 1" wide, and .3" thick (our thinnest chew pendants).
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Not for aggressive chewing.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in South Carolina, USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.