Easy twist-on design; Click to see all 8 colors & 2 sizes|||Made in the USA, ARK's Brick Bracelet™ provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique 'twist-on' style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stim throughout the day. Because it's worn on the wrist, it's a particularly good option for those who can't wear necklaces and/or for those who chew on their sleeves. It can also be used as a sensory fidget - twist it, bend it, run your fingers over the tactile bumps, etc.)
Like all ARK chew tools, it's available in three color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your options from the menu above. Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually. Color hues may vary slightly. Wear several at a time for cool color combinations and added calming weight to the wrists, and/or pair it with a Brick Stick necklace (sold separately) for a matching "chewelry" set.
Sizing: the small is recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches (approximately). However, this can vary depending on your fit preferences (whether you like to wear your bracelets looser or tighter). The bracelets can all flex, so the sizing is flexible.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic, each bracelet is medical grade, FDA compliant, and lead/phthalates/PVC/BPA/latex-free.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Direct supervision required at all times. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- Whether it's used as an oral and/or hand fidget, this chewable bracelet can help individuals self-regulate and better focus, especially during times of stress.
- It also provides a safe alternative to chewing/biting on one's fingers, knuckles, shirts, sleeves, colors, pencils, etc.
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches. For more info, click on the "Sizing" tab above.
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches. For more info, click on the "Sizing" tab above.
- The tactile nubs provide varied oral sensory input.
- Made in the USA! Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.
- Wear it alone or with the Brick Stick necklace for a matching set.
- Wear more than one at once for added weight / proprioceptive input to the wrists.
Small dimensions (approximately):
Outer diameter: 2.4 inches
Inner diameter: 1.75 inches
Thickness: just under .4 inch
Large dimensions (approximately):
Outer diameter: 2.9 inches
Inner diameter: 2.1 inches
Thickness: just under .4 inch
As a general rule, the small is good for those with a wrist circumference of 5.5" or smaller. And the large is good for those with a wrist circumference of 5.5" or larger.
Because of the design, both sizes have the ability to stretch if needed, so there is some flexibility in the sizing. Many individuals can wear both sizes depending on whether they prefer their bracelets to have a tighter or looser fit.