A stylish chewable jewel; Click to see all 7 colors|||All ARK chewelry can be used by both kids and adults, boys and girls. Some people, however, asked us for a more traditionally-girly shape. Well as they say, diamonds are a girl's best friend - and so ARK’s diamond jewel necklace was born!
This chewable bling is a great solution for anyone who needs to chew. Use this diamond jewel necklace as a safe alternative to chewing on shirt sleeves, collars, pencils, fingers, nails, etc. to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Measuring about 2 x 2" and .35" thick, these diamonds are among our widest chew pendants - perfect for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, click here). Like all ARK chews, these diamond jewel necklaces are made in South Carolina, USA and come in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Color hues may vary slightly. Each pendant measures just over 2" at the widest part, 2" at the tallest part, and .35 inch in thickness.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 18 years ago, our Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. ARK's Diamond Chew Necklace is the same concept, only shaped into a fun and fashionable design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- Each pendant measures about 2" tall, 2" wide, and .35" thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in South Carolina, USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.