A matching friendship set; Click to see all 6 colors|||ARK's Best Friends Chewelry Set is the perfect necklace set for two best friends. Keep one half and give the other to your best friend so that you'll each have one half of the split heart design - each side unique, but only whole when you're together. Each pendant measures about 2.4" tall by 1.5" at the widest part by .35" thick - a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars easier, click here). The raised lettering provides some extra sensory interest. Use these chew necklaces as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. For $19.99 you get 2 chew necklaces (1 left side and 1 right side of the same color). Each necklace comes on its own breakaway necklace cord. Additional spare cords (cords only) are available as an optional add-on via the pull-down menu above. Exact color hues may vary slightly. Each pendant measures about 2.4" tall, 1.5" at the widest part, and .35" thick.
Please note: because of the pointed tip in this design, even in XXT this is not the overall longest lasting chew necklace for moderate to avid chewing. For that, check out the Dino-Bite, Super Star, or Ring.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 18 years ago, our Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. ARK's Best Friends Chewelry Set is the same concept, only shaped into a fun and fashionable design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- Each pendant measures about 2.4" tall, 1.5" at the widest part, and .35" thick.
- "Best Friends" lettering on the front side, smooth surface on the back side.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled by ARK in South Carolina, USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.