Cool cut-out design; Click to see all 11 colors|||Chew, chew, chew! Made in the USA, ARK’s Ninja Star Chewable Jewelry is a safe and super cool solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Inspired by ninja "throwing stars," this modern design measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick - perfect for those who like to chew with their front teeth.
Use this cool, chewable ninja star necklace as a safe alternative to chewing on fingernails, shirt collars, pens, pencils, etc. Chewing can also help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
*Please note: because this cool ninja star necklace design has cut-outs in the center, even in XXT this is not the longest lasting design for more than mild chewing. If you're looking for longest lasting, check out the Dino-Bite, Super Star, or Basketball - these are solid-through and usually the longest lasting shapes.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Additional spare cords (cords only) are available as an optional add-on via the pull-down menu above. Exact color hues may vary slightly. Each pendant measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 18 years ago, our Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. ARK's Ninja Star Necklace is the same concept, only shaped into a fun and fashionable design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- The pendant measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled by ARK in South Carolina, USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.