A sensory home run; Click to see all 6 colors|||ARK’s Baseball Bat Chew Necklace is a home run for sports fans! This bat/club-shaped pendant is long, smooth, and chewable with tactile ribs around the handle. At just under 4" in length, it reaches all the way to the back molars for proprioceptive input to the masseter muscle (where we usually need to chew the most). As one of our thickest back-molar shapes (½" in diameter on the smooth end), it's an especially great option for avid chewers who want a wearable back-molar design.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, the Baseball Bat is made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - XT stands for "Xtra Tough." It's fairly firm but still with some chewiness to it, recommended for mild to moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." It's very firm and fairly rigid. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Additional spare cords are available as an optional add-on via the pull-down menu above. Exact color hues may vary slightly. Each pendant measures about 3.85" long and .5" in diameter at the thickest part.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
- 20 years ago, our Grabber® was the first solution on the market specifically for children who needed a safe alternative to chewing on their hands, clothes, pencils, etc. ARK's Baseball Bat is the same concept, only shaped into a fun and fashionable design for biting, chewing, and oral motor input.
- Each pendant measures about 3.85" long and .5" in diameter at the thickest part
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in South Carolina, USA
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc.